- The North Missourian - http://gallatinnorthmissourian.com -

A Pet and Its Human Are Safe After Fire

Posted By Janna On January 25, 2014 @ 8:00 am In Regional News | No Comments

TRENTON, MO — Last weekend a man was alerted to a fire in his mobile camper, likely caused by an erring compressor in the refrigerator, after a 5-year-old¬†neighbor saw smoke and flames and reported them to his dad. Camper owner Alan Palmer had been outdoors when the fire started, and was unable to retrieve his 2-year-old cat, Mischief, who was inside.¬†As firefighters tended the fire, Lt. Eric Lorenz

Please subscribe or log in to access full content.

Article printed from The North Missourian: http://gallatinnorthmissourian.com

URL to article: http://gallatinnorthmissourian.com/2014/01/25/a-pet-and-its-human-are-safe-after-fire/

Copyright © 2012 The North Missourian. All rights reserved.