- The North Missourian - http://gallatinnorthmissourian.com -

Railroad Depots in Ruins, Turned into Museums, or Just Gone


This is a picture of the railroad bridge over the Grand River west of Lock Springs, the supporting structure is still there today. The photographer is unknown, but it is dated July 8, 1909. The caption reads: Rock Island Railroad Bridge during Grand River flooding. Two women and a man stand in the foreground on the flooded railroad bridge. A large group of people gather behind them. This picture is

Please subscribe or log in to access full content.