- The North Missourian - http://gallatinnorthmissourian.com -
Original hard rock cafe
Posted By Janna On July 25, 2012 @ 1:00 am In Headline News,Historic | No Comments
Jameson’s “hard rock café,” near the southeast corner of Main Street and Highway OO, was built in the late 1930′s by Bob Steele, John Henry Hightree and others for Judge and Hazel (Smedley) Gaines to open a gas station and café. Ava Pugh owned the building for a time and sold it in the late 1940′s to John (J.C.) and Mildred Roberts, who operated the Roberts Café and Standard
Article printed from The North Missourian: http://gallatinnorthmissourian.com
URL to article: http://gallatinnorthmissourian.com/2012/07/25/original-hard-rock-cafe/
Copyright © 2012 The North Missourian. All rights reserved.