- The North Missourian - http://gallatinnorthmissourian.com -

House fire ruins bedroom, causes smoke damage

Posted By Tammy Huffman On May 26, 2010 @ 2:56 pm In Headline News | No Comments

[1]Jason Smith and Amanda Shubert were home at around 4:30 p.m. on May 22, when an electrical fire broke out in the bedroom closet of their house located on South Clay in Gallatin.

It took firefighters from the Gallatin Fire Protection District about 19 minutes to get the blaze under control and the 13 firefighters remained on scene for another 90 minutes to do clean up and salvage, according to

Please subscribe or log in to access full content.

Article printed from The North Missourian: http://gallatinnorthmissourian.com

URL to article: http://gallatinnorthmissourian.com/2010/05/26/house-fire-ruins-bedroom-causes-smoke-damage/

URLs in this post:

[1] Image: http://photos.gallatinnorthmissourian.com/modules.php?set_albumName=albun58&id=Tam_s_fire_pix_001&op=modload&name=gallery&file=index&include=view_photo.php

Copyright © 2012 The North Missourian. All rights reserved.