- The North Missourian - http://gallatinnorthmissourian.com -

New OATS vehicle

Posted By Tammy Huffman On March 26, 2008 @ 12:59 pm In Headline News | No Comments

During the month of March, 2008, OATS, Inc. received a new replacement vehicle for Daviess County.

The vehicle, a 2008 Ford E-350, was purchased by OATS through a Section 5309 capital assistance grant under the Federal Transit Administration, administered by the Missouri Department of Transportation.
Federal funds paid for 80% of the cost of the bus. The remaining 20% was provided in part by the OATS Daviess County Support Committee.

Please subscribe or log in to access full content.

Article printed from The North Missourian: http://gallatinnorthmissourian.com

URL to article: http://gallatinnorthmissourian.com/2008/03/26/new-oats-vehicle/

Copyright © 2012 The North Missourian. All rights reserved.