What better time than Hallowwn to remember Daviess County’s ghost towns?
-Mill Port the oldest place in the county, once existed in Union township. The town would have been located north of the Grand River, about 1 ½ miles south of Hwy. 6 on Route O, just south of Centenary Church on Splawn’s Ridge.
Mill Port was settled in 1831 by Robert P. Peniston, Sr., who laid it