- The North Missourian - http://gallatinnorthmissourian.com -

Replace detectors

Posted By On October 26, 2006 @ 9:28 am In Headline News | No Comments

Homeowners may be surprised to learn that Carbon monoxide detectors are only good for about five years.

Gas furnaces, as well as gas-powered water heaters, stoves and other appliances, generate small amounts of carbon monoxide as a byproduct of combustion.

Please subscribe or log in to access full content.

Article printed from The North Missourian: http://gallatinnorthmissourian.com

URL to article: http://gallatinnorthmissourian.com/2006/10/26/replace-detectors/

Copyright © 2012 The North Missourian. All rights reserved.