"Like" us on Facebook

See This Week’s AdZone

Upcoming Events

GHS sports, civic groups, events, reminders and more.
View Full Page Calendar

Click a News Category:

Visit Gallatin R-5 Schools

Community Links

Check out various websites
for the Gallatin community.
Click Here

Get a map of Gallatin

Printer friendly descriptions:
City Map / City Profile

Taking the wheel — bus helps with shopping, errands, getting out and about

Daviess County has received their new OATS bus.

Federal funds paid for 80% of the bus and the OATS Daviess County Support Committee provided the remaining 20% or $6,000. The 11 passenger van is equipped with a hydraulic wheelchair lift. The van is available to senior citizens, persons with disabilities and the rural general public no matter a person’s income. OATS Inc. began in 1971 serving eight counties. Today the

Please subscribe or log in to access full content.

Leave a Reply