"Like" us on Facebook

See This Week’s AdZone

Upcoming Events

GHS sports, civic groups, events, reminders and more.
View Full Page Calendar

Click a News Category:

Visit Gallatin R-5 Schools

Community Links

Check out various websites
for the Gallatin community.
Click Here

Get a map of Gallatin

Printer friendly descriptions:
City Map / City Profile


Quips by Jack Stapleton, Jr.

*British cattle farmers are besieged with the appearance of foot-in-the-mouth disease, which must have crossed the Atlantic after last November’s U.S. elections.

*A long-forgotten American is the one who enthusiastically supported candidates advocating deregulation of the nation’s power and natural gas industries.

*Clinton says “90 percent of life is holding on,” which in Bill’s case leaves 10 percent to whomever he happens to be holding

Please subscribe or log in to access full content.

Leave a Reply